Coronavirus: The new normal
Since the pandemic began we have been operating a COVID-19 Secure environment in order to protect the health and well-being of both our patients and staff. We follow the guidance from the Government, Public Health England and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists and are confident that our procedures make the Clinic a safe and positive experience for everyone. To help reassure you all our staff are fully vaccinated and are tested for the virus weekly.
Call 01229 827717 to make an appointment
Please call the Clinic on 01229 827717 to make an appointment. If we are not able to answer your call immediately please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
When you call the receptionist will go through a screening checklist covering the problem you need help with and issues relating to the coronavirus. This will tell us if you are in a high risk group and whether we can offer you an appointment. In some cases our physios will discuss with you whether the benefits of an appointment outweigh the risks.
Face-to-Face Appointments: Essential Information
This is a brief summary of how face-to-face appointments will be different during the coronavirus pandemic. More detailed information is available here
- Don’t arrive early for your appointment. If you do wait outside
- The front door will be locked. When you arrive ring the door bell and wait for the receptionist or physio to open the door
- Come alone if you can. We need to know the name and a contact telephone number of anyone coming with you who will enter the Clinic as we have to screen them for coronavirus as well, and keep their details for the Government Contact Tracing scheme
- On entry use the hand sanitiser provided
- Observe social distancing in the Clinic at all times
- Your physio will be wearing a face visor, surgical mask, PVC apron and gloves
- Bring your own mask or scarf, or we can supply a disposable surgical mask for £1
- We are disinfecting treatment rooms and other public areas between every patient
- Please do not use the toilet facilities if at all possible
- Payment is by card only. To cover the additional costs due to the coronavirus an initial assessment now costs £45 and treatment sessions £40